cryosparc-tools is an open-source Python library that enables powerful scripting access to CryoSPARC and is available for CryoSPARC v4.1+.
- Programmatically read and write exposure, particle and volume data
- Easily perform advanced operations on metadata (alignments, CTF, etc) and programmatically insert modified data back into CryoSPARC
- Access project, workspace and job data
- Build and run jobs to orchestrate custom cryo-EM workflows
- Extend CryoSPARC functionality with third-party software packages
If you are using CryoSPARC v4.0 or older, please see: